How to view Stackly metrics in Google Analytics
Once the Stackly team has added your Google Analytics Tracking ID to your page(s), this is how to see the metrics within GA.
1. Open your Google Analytics account
2. Go to Behavior panel, select Site Content, then click on All Pages
3. Select the correct date ranges
4. Get your Stackly URL and copy its ID. It’s the series of numbers between “/embed/content/” and “?mode=popup.” It should be similar in length to “33c0dd2a-cf78-453b-9eb4-a2f950a4eb44.”
5. Search for the Stackly ID in the search box for the All Pages report
6. If you see two options, it is the one with “?mode=popup” at the end. This indicates that it is a group player.